Right next to the Real World Denver season’s house is Lodos bar and grill. Why is there a post here about Lodos? Well Real World cast members and production staff are not allowed to discuss any details of the show due to contractual obligations until after it airs, but this is not the case for the staff of the bar which is right next to the Real World house.
I posed these 10 questions to the marketing director of Lodos, Beth Shaughnessy, regarding the Real World Denver cast and what they saw:
1) Who do you and your staff think will be the most popular Denver cast member?
A: Well everytime we saw them, they were pretty shnookered and it seems like we saw Alex the most, so he would be the most popular cast member
2) What have you and or your staff seen or known to have happened with the Denver cast that you are pretty sure wont make it onto the show?
A: We noticed early in the season, Alex and Brooke making out in the hallway to the bathroom with no cameras around.
3) Which cast members entered Lodos and who frequented it the most?
A: All of them were in Lodos, together eating dinner & by themselves or with a few other cast members.
4) What was the most outrageous thing done by a cast member in Lodos or witnessed from Lodos?
A: Just getting very very drunk….and after their first week, the rumor around town was that they tipped $5 on $250 tab…but they tipped when they were in our establishment.
5) Is your server still seeing Alex and what reports did she provide on the house/cast?
A: She is not still seeing Alex, they hooked up for 2 weeks or so and she said the house was very cool and everyone was nice to her, but she thought it was weird when she knew people were going into the confessional to talk about her, so maybe we will see her…maybe not!
6) What was the strangest thing a Real World fan did when in Lodos?
A: The only craziness was you would see people run out the door when they saw the film crew to see if they could meet them or get in a shot.
7) What city would you like to see the next Real World to be filmed in?
A: It is always cool when they are in a different country. they should go to Antarctica in the summer.
8) How do you feel the city of Denver will be portrayed in this season of the Real World?
A: I think Denver will be portrayed as a fun city. There is always something to do in the summer and winter months (we are getting another snow storm tomorrow).
9) What do you hope happens to the Real World Denver house now that it’s on sale?
A: I think it would be cool if they turned it into a lounge/bar…they would have to change some things…do something with the production rooms, but who is going to buy it to live in?
10) What makes Lodos the place to go to in Denver now?
A: Lodos has been a Denver hot spot for over 10 years. Our rooftop patio overlooking Coors Field is a must be scene in the summer.
Lodos will be having Real World Denver viewing parties every Wednesday night when the season airs starting on November 22nd. Watch the season that was filmed next door but dont look out at the house too much as a Real World Denver cast member may inside at the party.